Attend a Stone Exam Prep Training Class for the best opportunity to pass! After-class study time is extremely important and we recommend scheduling your licensing examination 3-10 days after attending our training.
- Read Steps 1-5 carefully
- Return to Step 1 to select Producer or Adjuster and “click here”
- Read page carefully; scroll down to select "test center exam" or "remotely proctored exam"
- Read all information carefully, scrolling down each page to complete all prompts
- Be sure to select “NO” for pre-approved testing accommodations
- Select the title of your test and arrow forward
- Availability is shown in two week date ranges
- We recommend taking the test 3-10 days after your Stone Exam Prep
The best source for answers to your specific questions about the licensing examination is the Oklahoma Licensing Information Handbook:
If you do not pass your licensing exam after attending our training, you may review the training one time within 90 days of your original class date at no charge. TO SCHEDULE A REVIEW, please call 405-360-7475 or email your request: Info@StoneCE.com