Schedule a Stone Exam Prep training class for the best opportunity to pass! Go to the Class Schedules page for all dates, times, and locations. Once you have registered for a Stone training, go directly to the steps below to schedule your licensing exam. We recommend scheduling the licensing exam 3-10 days after the training. NOTE: After-class study time is extremely important.
Testing may be done at a Prometric test center location or may be done in a proctored private setting. Proctored Exam Info
- Read Steps 1-5 carefully
- Return to Step 1 to select Producer or Adjuster and “click here”
- Read page carefully; scroll down to select "test center exam" or "remotely proctored exam"
- Read all information carefully, scrolling down each page to complete all prompts
- Be sure to select “NO” for pre-approved testing accommodations
- Select the title of your test and arrow forward
- Availability is shown in two week date ranges
- We recommend taking the test 3-10 days after your Stone Exam Prep
The best source for answers to your specific questions about the licensing examination is the Oklahoma Licensing Information Handbook:
If you previously attended a Stone exam prep training, you may review the training one time within ninety (90) days of your original class date, at no additional charge. Your original study workbook is required to attend the review. To schedule a review, please call 405-360-7475 or email your request: Info@StoneCE.com